FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEMedia Contact: Brandyn Bissinger
firstname.lastname@example.org/(267) 446-7010 or Andrea Carter email@example.com/(215) 868-6404
All-Star Speaker Lineup Announced for ASCEND Digital Marketing Summit 2015
(ASCEND, powered by AWeber, to commence on 10/18 – 10/20)
Chalfont, Pa. March 26, 2015 – Email marketing powerhouse, AWeber, is pleased to present its annual Digital Marketing Summit, ASCEND, on October 18th through October 20th at The Rittenhouse Hotel in Philadelphia.
At this year’s two-day conference, industry innovators, experts and thought leaders are coming together to teach you how to create successful, results-driven marketing strategies that will help you grow your business. Attendees will conquer the digital marketing landscape by covering a wide range of topics including: search engine optimization, mobile marketing, email marketing, social media, conversion optimization, content creation and more.
“This year’s summit will teach you important digital marketing strategies and tactics that you’ll be able to take back to your business and apply immediately,” said AWeber’s CMO Erik Harbison. “You’ll walk away knowing how to launch your first A/B test, write epic content that converts and create your own responsive design, without even being a designer!”
The 2015 all-star lineup includes:
- Peter Shankman, Founder of ShankMinds Business Masterminds
- Gene Marks, President & CEO of Marks Group PC
- Chris Ducker, Owner of ChrisDucker.com
- Jason Falls, Senior VP of Strategy of Elasticity
- Jerod Morris, VP of Marketing of Copyblogger Media
- Brian Meece, Founder of RocketHub
- Andy Crestodina, Strategic Director at Orbit
- Noah Kagan, Chief Sumo at SumoMe
- Ardath Albee, CEO & B2B Marketing Strategist at Marketing Interactions Inc.
- Tom Kulzer, Founder & CEO of AWeber
- Justine Jordan, Director of Marketing for Litmus
- Oli Gardner, Co-Founder of Unbounce
- Andrea Vahl, Social Media Expert
- Jason Miller, Sr. Content Marketing Manager at LinkedIn
- Erik Harbison, Chief Marketing Officer at AWeber
“Our speakers are some of the biggest movers and shakers in content and digital marketing,” said Harbison. “These top-of-the-industry professionals are bringing their best content to give you real ideas that can be added to your business strategy right away. Come leverage the expertise of our speakers.”
Attendees will also get the chance to attend two exclusive networking parties and rub shoulders with industry insiders and experts. Don’t miss this opportunity to build key relationships with digital marketers from across the globe. Tickets are limited and are on a first come, first serve basis.About AWeber AWeber, headquartered in Chalfont, Pa., helps more than 120,000 businesses, entrepreneurs and bloggers increase sales and profits through its suite of web-based email marketing software. The privately held company was founded in 1998. For more information, visit aweber.com, subscribe to the AWeber blog, or follow on Twitter and Facebook.