AWeber Announces Finalists for Small Business, Big Impact Award
Twenty small businesses and nonprofits compete for $20,000 to make a bigger impact in their communities
Chalfont, PA, February 24, 2019 — AWeber, the world’s leading email marketing and automation platform, today announced the finalists for its Small Business, Big Impact Award, a contest to award $20,000 to help one small business or nonprofit make a big impact in the lives of its customers and community.
Nearly 1,600 small businesses and nonprofits throughout the United States entered for a chance to win the award. Finalists were selected based on the level of impact they have on their communities, the originality of the experiences they create, and how they plan to use the $20,000 prize.
“We received such an incredible response from small businesses and nonprofits all around the country,” said Tom Kulzer, founder and CEO of AWeber. “It’s inspiring to hear the stories of so many individuals making such a tremendous impact in the world. We’re just honored to be a part of it.”
The finalists for the Small Business, Big Impact Award include:
- Access Trax from San Diego, CA
- Best Delegate from New York, NY
- Breakthrough Intensive Physical Therapy from Islandia, NY
- CellBotics Training from Greenville, SC
- Collab from New Haven, CT
- Court Appointed Special Advocate from Riverdale, MD
- Earth’s Best Friends from Minneapolis, MN
- Everybody Wins! Iowa from Des Moines, Iowa
- Guardian Angel Council from Mesa, AZ
- Hello Future from New York, NY
- Hunger Fight from Jacksonville, FL
- Lady Veterans Connect from Lexington, KY
- Let’s Innovate Through Education from Memphis, TN
- LMB Therapy & LMB Farms from Rapid City, SD
- MakerGirl from Chicago, IL
- Namanyak Organization from Herndon, VA
- Philadelphia Community Corps from Philadelphia, PA
- Make A Mark from Chattanooga, TN
- Red Desert Violin from Kingman, AZ
- Tools & Tiaras from Bushkill, PA
Voting begins today and will run through February 8, 2019. The voting will consist of two parts: the public voting and a judging panel comprised of Tom Kulzer, Founder and CEO of AWeber, Bridget Pollack, Vice President of Marketing and Communications at SCORE, the nation’s largest network of volunteer expert business mentors, and Rieva Lesonsky, CEO, President and Founder of GrowBiz Media.
The winner will be announced during a live broadcast on the contest website on or around February 21, 2019.
AWeber is presenting this award as a way to celebrate 20 years of supporting small businesses and nonprofits through its email marketing and automation platform, allowing individuals and organizations to build stronger relationships with their customers and communities.
“Our goal with this award is to not only celebrate an important milestone in our company’s history, but more importantly to reward the accomplishments of the incredible businesses and nonprofits that we serve,” Kulzer said. “It’s been our privilege over the past 20 years to have played an important role in helping people connect in remarkable ways.”
To learn more and vote, visit www.aweber.com/bigimpact.
Headquartered in Chalfont, PA., AWeber has helped more than 1 million small businesses, entrepreneurs and nonprofits increase sales and profits through its suite of web-based email marketing and automation tools and education. AWeber works with more than 450 partner software solutions, allowing AWeber to seamlessly integrate with the apps and services customers already leverage. AWeber’s signature customer solutions team has garnered multiple awards, including Stevie® Awards for Customer Service in 2018, 2017 and 2016. The privately held company was founded in 1998. For more information, visit aweber.com, subscribe to the AWeber blog, or follow along on Facebook.