[Podcast] Episode 007: What do I write in my emails?
By Tom Tate January 26, 2016
Welcome back to another episode of the Ask Me About Email Marketing podcast, the show where we’re talking about all things email marketing and no questions are off limits.
This has been quite the week! First, I was snowed in over the weekend, leading into Monday. (Check out the “Dude, Where’s My Car” moment that I had on Sunday morning.) Typically, we try to record and wrap up episodes on Monday for a Tuesday release, but unfortunately I was stuck at home.
Of course while trapped inside, my two kids managed to get sick and then passed that bug on to me. But the show must go on!
Today’s episode answers a question we receive quite frequently: “What do I write in my emails?”
Listen to my response below:
Our answer to this question comes in the form of a new 6-day email course: What to Write in Your Emails.
In addition to the course lessons, you’ll receive 45+ email content templates that you can customize with your own content. These templates will help you overcome that inevitable writer’s block!
We’ve been running this course for a few weeks, and so far the team has received some great feedback from participants.
For a sample of the course, check out this blog post.
Ready to dive right in? Sign up for free here.
Ask me anything about email!
Want to be on the show? Here’s how you can participate:
- Use the widget below to record and send us a question about email marketing.
- We’ll select a question from the submission pool and track down one of our in-house email marketing experts to provide an answer.
- We’ll record their response, package it up with your question and release it as a new podcast episode each week. Plus, each episode will include bonus resources to help you level up your email marketing.
There are so many topics to explore in email marketing. So if you struggle with design, content, analytics or just getting started, leave us a message with a specific question and we’ll start answering!
A few notes on submitting:
- Introduce yourself, and your business/email marketing venture. Please don’t share any spammy URLs.
- Keep your question brief. Anywhere between 60-90 seconds would be ideal. Two-part questions are okay, too!
- Keep it clean. We won’t accept any submissions with disrespectful or vulgar language.
If we select your questions, we’ll air it. By submitting a question, you are agreeing to allow us to use your full, submitted audio clip on our podcast and in marketing the podcast and AWeber.
Ready to ask a question? Click the green button below!
Friendly Podcast Disclaimer: We like to include this little note on each episode’s post because we provide educational content and frequently interview guests on this podcast. The views and opinions of any podcast guest are their own, and does not necessarily reflect the views of AWeber. Marketing best practices and advice can change based on regulations, trends and market conditions. Therefore, any older episodes may contain information most relevant at the time of publication. We hope you enjoy!