Teach Email Marketing With These Lesson Plans
Do you teach courses on marketing, business or entrepreneurship?
Do you know that you need to introduce your students to email marketing, but aren’t sure where to start?
Maybe you’re not an expert in email, or aware of the key issues… the legal environment… the best practices that anyone charged with running an email marketing program (or in charge of someone running the program) needs to understand.
We understand, and we’re here to help you.
An Introduction to Email Marketing: Lesson Plans and Handouts
On this page, you’ll find the materials you need to give a 90-minute class (or two 45-50 minute classes) on email marketing:
- Lesson Plans (brief and detailed versions)
- Handout: Key Terms and Definitions
- Handout: Examples of Different Types of Email Marketing Campaigns
- Handout: Different Ways to Build an Email List
- Homework Assignment Suggestion
They’re free to you to use with your class and to link from your web pages. Email is a top-performing marketing medium for businesses of all sizes, and it’s important to us that tomorrow’s business leaders are familiar with it.
Download Your Email Marketing Class Materials
The PDF below includes:
- Overview and detailed versions of the lesson plan/s
- Handout: Ways to Build an Email List
- Handout: Types of Marketing Emails
- Handout: Key Email Marketing Terms & Definitions