[Podcast] Episode 002: How do I convert my social traffic into loyal email subscribers?
By Tom Tate December 22, 2015
Our next question comes from Deonne Kahler, a photographer who sees a large amount of shares on social media, but is looking to convert that traffic to loyal email subscribers.
We’re back with another episode of our podcast, Ask Me About Email Marketing.
This week’s question comes from Deonne Kahler, a photographer who sees a large amount of shares on social media, but is looking to convert that traffic into loyal email subscribers.
To answer her question, we’ve recruited guest expert Scott Richardson, Motion Graphic Designer at AWeber.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Ways to best ask for more subscribers without being too pushy
- Some experiments to run with your opt-in forms
- Tips for getting more subscribers via Instagram
Listen below to hear Scott’s response.
Want to be on the show? Here’s how you can participate:
- Use the widget at the bottom of this page to record and send us a question about email marketing.
- We’ll select a question from the submission pool and track down one of our in-house email marketing experts to provide an answer.
- We’ll record their response, package it up with your question and release it as a new podcast episode each week. Plus, each episode will also include bonus resources to help you level up your email marketing.
There are so many topics to explore in email marketing. So if you’re struggling with design, content, analytics or just getting started, leave us a message with a specific question and we’ll start answering!
A few notes on submitting:
- Introduce yourself, and your business/email marketing venture. Please don’t share any spammy URLs.
- Keep your question brief. Anywhere between 60-90 seconds would be ideal. Two-part questions are okay, too!
- Keep it clean. We won’t accept any submissions with disrespectful or vulgar language.
If we select your questions, we’ll air it. By submitting a question, you are agreeing to allow us to use your full submitted audio clip on our podcast and in marketing the podcast and AWeber.
Ready to ask a question? Click the green button below!
Friendly Podcast Disclaimer: We like to include this little note on each episode’s post because we provide educational content and frequently interview guests on this podcast. The views and opinions of any podcast guest are their own, and does not necessarily reflect the views of AWeber. Marketing best practices and advice can change based on regulations, trends and market conditions. Therefore, any older episodes may contain information most relevant at the time of publication. We hope you enjoy!