[PODCAST] Always Choosing Adventure with Jay Wong
By Tom Tate July 4, 2017
In this episode, learn how to evolve your podcast mission over time, leverage your guests to expand your audience and reach, and much more!
Want to be a changemaker?
Jay Wong, host of The Inner Changemaker, is a top-rated podcaster with a mission to serve purpose-driven entrepreneurs and multi-passionate creators. We met at Podfest 2017 in Orlando, FL, when Jay was a guest expert on an email marketing panel that I had the pleasure of moderating.
I was quickly blown away by Jay’s approach to turning podcasting into a list-building, business-exploding, top-of-the-funnel, life-changing engine. Jay’s energy and insights will surely inspire you to take your show to the next level.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- How to let your podcast mission evolve over time
- How to create products that meet the needs of your audience
- How frontend and backend tactics work together to deliver value and generate profits
- How to grow your email list when speaking at live events
- How to use email marketing to learn more about what your audience wants
- How to leverage your guests to expand your audience and reach
- Why Jay puts his phone number in every email message
- And much more…
One of my key takeaways from our conversation…Listen to and engage with your community. Figure out their pain points along the way… - @thejaywong Click To Tweet
Here are a few links mentioned on the show:
Subscribe to the show
If you enjoyed this episode, please take a moment to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favorite podcast listening app. Also, if you could leave a quick review that would help us continue to improve the show and attract new listeners.
Thank you so much for tuning in!