[PODCAST] Always Choosing Adventure with Jay Wong
By Tom Tate July 4, 2017
Want to be a changemaker?
Jay Wong, host of The Inner Changemaker, is a top-rated podcaster with a mission to serve purpose-driven entrepreneurs and multi-passionate creators. We met at Podfest 2017 in Orlando, FL, when Jay was a guest expert on an email marketing panel that I had the pleasure of moderating.
I was quickly blown away by Jay’s approach to turning podcasting into a list-building, business-exploding, top-of-the-funnel, life-changing engine. Jay’s energy and insights will surely inspire you to take your show to the next level.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- How to let your podcast mission evolve over time
- How to create products that meet the needs of your audience
- How frontend and backend tactics work together to deliver value and generate profits
- How to grow your email list when speaking at live events
- How to use email marketing to learn more about what your audience wants
- How to leverage your guests to expand your audience and reach
- Why Jay puts his phone number in every email message
- And much more…
One of my key takeaways from our conversation…Listen to and engage with your community. Figure out their pain points along the way… - @thejaywong Click To Tweet
Here are a few links mentioned on the show:
Subscribe to the show
If you enjoyed this episode, please take a moment to subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or your favorite podcast listening app. Also, if you could leave a quick review that would help us continue to improve the show and attract new listeners.
Thank you so much for tuning in!
Jay Wong7/4/2017 3:12 pm
Thanks Tom!! You asked some of the best questions to really get the “marketing” out of me 🙂 #geekingout
DNN7/5/2017 8:11 pm
I’m curious if it’s okay during a podcast show to ask people to leave their e-mail addresses without sounding spammy and desperate. What do you think about that? I am asking because I have 0% podcasting experience and stuck on stupid with it. L 🙂 L