New in AWeber: Tag a Bunch of Subscribers at Once!
It’s easier than ever to manage multiple subscribers in AWeber!
Using bulk tags, you can apply labels to your subscribers to group them by interests or behavior. Are they a customer? Tag them. Are they a potential customer? Tag them. Did they click a certain link, or open a certain email? Tag them. Or do they prefer certain content topics over others? Tag them based on their preferences!
Segmenting your subscribers through tags allows you to send more targeted one-time and automated emails. Using tags to create these groups is a great alternative to creating multiple lists.
We’re making tagging even easier. You can now tag a bunch of subscribers at once with just a few clicks.
What you need to know about tags:
- You can now search for anyone that meets certain criteria and tag them all at once.
For example, you can tag subscribers who haven’t opened in the past 30 days, anyone who clicked on a certain link, or those added from a certain webform. The possibilities are limitless. 🔖
- Tags also integrate with AWeber’s automation platform Campaigns, so you can trigger an automated sequence of emails to send to a specific segment. 🚀
How to take advantage of bulk tags:
- Watch the brief demo video above to see a quick overview of AWeber’s bulk tag feature. 🎥
- Begin bulk tagging and creating segments in the “Manage Subscribers” page of your AWeber account.
- Check out our Knowledge Base article for more details on exactly how to bulk tag your subscribers.
Want to learn more about tags?
Join me on Monday, September 24 at 11 AM EST for an overview of tags in AWeber. We’ll cover the basics and benefits, answer any questions you might have, and show you how to get started using tags and bulk tags inside AWeber.
Can’t attend? Register anyway and I’ll send you the recording.
Check out all of our product updates from 2018!
August: Awesome Sign Up Forms and a New GoToWebinar Integration
July: Create Modern, Sleek Emails Faster than Ever
July: Visualize your Campaigns performance with our mobile app
June: AWeber’s Customer Solutions Team is Now Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week!
May: Connect Your Email Marketing with More Than 100 New Apps
April: Automation, Segmentation, Mobile App Updates, and More
March: One-Click Automation and Segmentation
February Product Updates: 5 NEW Features Have Hit Your AWeber Account
¡Atención! Connect with Your Audience in 13 Different Languages
Push Notifications– Now Available in AWeber’s Stats App
Ready to try AWeber free for 30 days? Let’s get started.