Email Marketing for Travel Agents and Sites
Brand-name travel sites on the Internet have changed how people book vacations over the last several years. More and more consumers are taking a do-it-yourself approach to booking flights, hotels and cruises instead of relying on travel agents to find the best deal.
How does a travel agency or smaller site succeed in this climate? Through email marketing. Did you know that 63% of consumers who signed up for emails from a travel site are more likely to do business through that same site again? That’s a big percentage of business your site or agency could be diverting from the “big name” travel sites.
Our free guide will help you understand how email marketing works and give you proven tactics to keep your customers coming back to you for their travel needs.
What Does This Guide Cover?
This guide lays the foundation for launching an effective email campaign for your travel business.
- Why email marketing is one of the most effective ways to market online
- How to connect with your audience through different types of messages
- Ways to target your customers with the right information at the right time
- What kind of content your email subscribers will find valuable
- Easy ways to build your list of subscribers
Share This Guide With Others
Know a travel agent in need of some marketing help? Send them this guide:
Download more email marketing guides.
Ready to Get Started With Your Email Campaign?
Use email to get your prospects and previous customers excited about their next vacation. Start building your email list today: