Want to set the stage for mind-blowing email marketing success? Then you need the perfect automated Welcome Email.
An effective and engaging Welcome Email can get 4x higher open rates and 5x higher click-through rates than other emails. It can also set the stage for a long-term and profitable relationship with your subscribers!
But here’s the thing: Most people aren’t taking full advantage of their Welcome Emails. There’s so much more they should be doing to maximize its success!
Whether you have an automated Welcome Email or not, you should join us for a workshop on May 10 at 2 p.m. ET. During this one-hour live event, you’ll learn everything you need to know to launch (or re-launch!) the perfect automated Welcome Email.
Here’s what you’ll get in this action-packed workshop:
- The 6-step action plan to launch (or re-launch) your Welcome Email in under an hour.
- Case studies of how smart businesses are maximizing the impact of their welcome emails.
- 6 tips to get more people to open your Welcome Emails.
- Simple formatting strategies to increase your email click-through rates.
- The secrets to choosing the right email design template.
- A free tool that’ll help you write email copy in under a minute. (Seriously, we timed it.)
- A foolproof method for avoiding email marketing disasters.
- A Q&A session with two professional content marketers who have more than 15 years of email marketing expertise.
Don’t miss this event. Save your spot today.
Fill in the form below to save your spot at the webinar.By signing up for this webinar, you agree to receive actionable marketing and promotional content from AWeber.
Meet the Presenters
Liz Willits, Senior Content Marketing Specialist at AWeber
Liz is a professional copywriter and editor who creates successful and popular blog posts, landing pages, and email automation campaigns for AWeber, one of the world’s leading email marketing and automation platforms. Over the past 5 years, she’s sent hundreds of emails to millions of subscribers. She’s constantly scouring the email data of the “best of the best,” and she knows what works and what doesn’t when it comes to growing your business with the help of email.
Jill Fanslau, Content Marketing Manager at AWeber
Jill is a content expert with a unique blend of journalism and marketing experience. Over the past decade, she’s written and edited articles for brands like the National Geographic Society, Men’s Health magazine, Women’s Health magazine, and the Huffington Post. Now, at AWeber, Jill combines her knowledge of traditional publishing and modern media to create innovative email campaigns and paid digital products.