FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEMedia Contact: Brandyn Bissinger
email@example.com/(267) 446-7010 or Andrea Carter firstname.lastname@example.org/(215) 868-6404
AWeber Showcases the Nine Best Digital Marketing Tools for 2015
Chalfont, Pa. January 21, 2015 – AWeber – Email Marketing has partnered with a group of leading SaaS providers that businesses can use together to create, deliver and optimize high-converting marketing campaigns.
Start the new year off by marketing smarter with this must-have Marketer’s Toolkit for 2015. The Toolkit includes exclusive discounts and special deals for all small businesses.
“The services in this toolkit will improve every aspect of your marketing and sales life-cycle,” said AWeber’s Hunter Boyle. “From inbound leads and traffic generation, to site testing, optimization and content, to social and email marketing, this toolkit covers your funnel top to bottom. Plus, the analytics component gives you insights to constantly learn and optimize your marketing.”
The discounted collection includes:
- AWeber – helps more than 120,000 businesses, entrepreneurs and bloggers increase sales and profits through its suite of web-based email marketing software. AWeber’s offering a special Marketer’s Toolkit discount of 50% off for 3 months.
- Hootsuite – a social media management tool to manage social networks, schedule messages, engage your audiences, and measure ROI.
- Hubspot – an inbound marketing and sales software that helps businesses get found online, generate more inbound leads, and convert a higher percentage of those leads into paying customers. Try them out with a 30 day free trial.
- KISSmetrics – gives you the insights you need to optimize your marketing. Find bottlenecks, optimize conversions, and find more customers. They’re offering the exclusive Starter50 plan to the Marketer’s Toolkit. It has 50,000 free events per month that you can use to track any of your sites or apps.
- Moz – provides inbound marketing software, educational resources, and a vibrant online marketing community. Moz is excited to offer a FREE 60 day trial to customers who want to try it out.
- Optimizely – an optimization platform to A/B test your websites and mobile apps.
- Unbounce – a powerful landing page builder that allows you to build, publish and test landing pages as your conversion rates skyrocket. Try it now and get 50% off for 3 months.
- Wistia – a professional video hosting service with analytics and video marketing tools. They’re adding a 35 day free trial to the Marketer’s Toolkit.
- Wordstream – provides paid search marketing software, managed PPC services, and expert marketing advice to make online advertising easy.
Implementing these tools in your marketing campaigns will be sure to help boost your results and conversion rates in 2015. For more information on the Marketer’s Toolkit, check out the new website.About AWeber AWeber, headquartered in Chalfont, Pa., helps more than 120,000 businesses, entrepreneurs and bloggers increase sales and profits through its suite of web-based email marketing software. The privately held company was founded in 1998. For more information, visit aweber.com, subscribe to the AWeber blog, or follow on Twitter and Facebook.