FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEMedia Contact: Christina DeRusso
firstname.lastname@example.org/(610) 888-0462 or Brandyn Bissinger email@example.com/(267) 446-7010
AWeber Reveals Nine Tools You Need Now to Grow Your Business
(Leading Email Marketing Provider Partners with Weebly, Wishpond, Sendible, Crazy Egg, Compass, InkyDeals, Logo Garden, FreshBooks and Kabbage to Bring You Exclusive Discounts.)
Chalfont, Pa. August 6, 2015 – AWeber, the email marketing software expert, is excited to release its new feature page, AWeber Partner Offers. By partnering with leading organizations, customers will be introduced to new extraordinary deals for platforms and tools that will help take their businesses to the next level. These tools will be sure to help businesses with managing their social media, analytics, accounting, finance, design, website development and much more. These unique giveaways are only redeemable by AWeber customers.
Web Hosting & Landing Pages
- Weebly – Build a high-quality website, blog or online store and have it hosted all in one place with Weebly. Their platform also features a drag-and-drop editor to help you build your site, which is perfect for the non-designer or the time-crunched entrepreneur.
- Wishpond – Capture new leads and grow your email list when you create landing pages, contests, promotions, pop up forms and more with Wishpond. Once you’ve created your new funnel for attracting email subscribers to your list, you can also connect it to your email account. This way, your new sign ups will get added directly to your list. Perfect, right?
- Sendible – Are you frequently toggling between your Facebook and Twitter tabs in your browser? With Sendible, managing your brand’s presence on social media becomes a whole lot easier. Plus, you’ll be able to monitor your social activity and review analytics so you can see who’s talking about you, and which messages are resonating among your followers.
- Crazy Egg – Analytics that tell you things like how many people are going to your website and how many pages they’re viewing are important, but sometimes you need more information to understand the behaviors of your visitors. Crazy Egg’s tool provides heat and scroll mapping reports, which tells you things like where people are and aren’t clicking on your web page, who clicks on what the most and how many people are actually scrolling down your web pages. With that information, you can discover where visitors lose interest and what they want to see more of, which can do wonders for optimizing your website.
- Compass – If you want a professional-looking website, but aren’t keen on the idea of building one yourself, that’s where Compass comes to the rescue. This featured partner gives entrepreneurs and bloggers like yourself the chance to work one-on-one with a professional designer to build an awesome website, all at an affordable price. So you don’t have to look for a designer you can trust, or resort to your 15-year-old nephew who “just got into graphic design.”
- InkyDeals – Attention creative types, programmers and anyone else in need of some quality design assets at a reasonable price: it’s time to explore InkyDeals. Through this company, you’ll get access to bundles of assets, including vector packs, UI kits, fonts and photoshop add-ons. So instead of having to compromise on great design, you can get all the resources you need to create quality products.
- Logo Garden – People want to work with and buy from brands they trust, and the first impression you make is your chance to present yourself as that brand. With Logo Garden, you can get a professional-looking logo created exclusively for your business. So if you need a logo that suits your brand or simply want to update your look, you’ll want to check them out.
- FreshBooks – If you’re an entrepreneur or small business owner, you probably love what you do. A lot. But at the end of the day, you also run your business to make money. FreshBooks is a cloud-based invoicing, accounting and billing software that makes it easier to send invoices, track your time and get paid. It’s also easy to use, so you’ll spend less time figuring out your finances and more time growing your business.
- Kabbage – Building your business from the ground up takes a lot of effort, time and, of course, money. With Kabbage, you can get the capital (aka online loan) you need to help you get your small business up and running. You only pay for what you take, and you can access your credit line anytime and anywhere you need it.
“Who would you guys recommend for…? It’s a question that we get asked all the time and wanted to offer our customers a resource for discovering the right tools and solutions to help grow their businesses,” said AWeber Business Development Specialist, John Walder. “We feel strongly that our customers deserve partners who are equally obsessed with customer success and offer solutions that are easy to use like AWeber.”
To see more of AWeber’s featured partners and more information, visit the Partner Offers page. AWeber will add new partners on a monthly basis to help businesses continue to succeed.
AWeber, headquartered in Chalfont, Pa., helps more than 120,000 businesses, entrepreneurs and bloggers increase sales and profits through its suite of web-based email marketing software. The privately held company was founded in 1998. For more information, visit aweber.com, subscribe to the AWeber blog, or follow on Twitter and Facebook.