[Podcast] Season 3 Recap and Meet us at Podcast Movement!
By Tom Tate August 22, 2017
In this episode, listen to a recap of our latest season of the podcast which focused on Email Marketing for Podcasters!
Thanks for a great season!
In this episode, I recap Season 3 of our podcast. Our theme this season was Email Marketing for Podcasters! I also share that our team is representing at Podcast Movement 2017 this week in Anaheim, CA! Come swing by and say hello if you are there.
Check out the episodes from this season:
- Episode 1 – Strategically Designing your Podcast with Natalie Eckdahl
- Episode 2 – Always Choosing Adventure with Jay Wong
- Episode 3 – Finding Your Voice and Product with Addy Saucedo
- Episode 4 – Creating your own Life (and Podcast) with Jeremy Ryan Slate
- Episode 5 – How to Rock Podcasts as a Guest with Jessica Rhodes
- Episode 6 – Launch Your Minimum Viable Podcast with Mark Asquith
- Episode 7 – The Road to One Million Downloads with Austin Fabel
Subscribe to the show!
If you enjoyed this episode, please take a moment to subscribe to Ask Me About Email Marketing on Apple Podcasts, or your favorite podcast listening app. And if you really enjoyed this episode or are a regular podcast listener, leave us a quick review! This will help us continue to improve the show, attract new listeners and get more ideas for future podcast episodes.
Thanks so much for tuning in!