[Podcast] Episode 29: Listener Q&A – LeadPages, Lead Magnets, and Length
By Tom Tate July 5, 2016
In this episode, learn about LeadPages, the acronym I use whenever developing a new lead magnet, and the secret behind email length (spoiler: you may not like the answer.)
In this episode of the Ask Me About Email Marketing podcast, I tackle three big listener questions:
- Do I need to use LeadPages to use AWeber?
- How do I create a compelling lead magnet?
- What’s more effective for marketing: A short email or a long email?
You’ll learn all about growing your list, supercharging your account, as well as the acronym I use whenever developing a new lead magnet and the secret behind the ideal email length. (Spoiler alert: You may not like the answer.)
Take a listen above and share your feedback on the episode in the comments or on Twitter.
Here are the links mentioned on today’s show:
- SumoMe (list-building app)
- Privy (list-building app)
- HelloBar (list-building app)
- AddThis (list-building app)
- No Website? No Problem! How to Create a Sign Up Form + Build Your Subscriber List Without a Website
- [VIDEO] How To Market Online – Tony Robbins and Frank Kern
Have your own question about email marketing? Leave us a message at aweber.com/podcast.