[Podcast] Episode 011: How do I grow my subscribers with social media?
By Tom Tate March 1, 2016
Growing your list is crucial to scaling your business or brand. On this episode, I interview Amy Schmittauer from SavvySexySocial.com to learn how she managed to grow her list of email subscribers by tapping into her 2.3 million views on YouTube.
Growing your list is crucial to scaling your business or brand. On this episode of Ask Me About Email Marketing, I interview Amy Schmittauer from SavvySexySocial.com to learn how she managed to grow her list of email subscribers by tapping into her 2.3 million views on YouTube.
Amy shares her social and email marketing expertise, letting us know how to form lasting relationships through the inbox.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The importance of clarity, and the value of simply asking
- How to use specific YouTube tools to help drive traffic back to your site
- How contextual lead magnets can captivate a casual audience
- How to optimize content from your archive for list building
- A few emerging social media networks to keep an eye on
Listen to this episode below:
Here are a few links referenced in the show:
- Amy Schmittauer
- Amy’s YouTube Channel
- 4 Types of AutoResponder Series and the One You Should Absolutely Avoid – Pat Flynn
- Amy’s Guide To Snapchat
Ready to ask a question? Visit aweber.com/podcast to drop us a line!
Friendly Podcast Disclaimer: We like to include this little note on each episode’s post because we provide educational content and frequently interview guests on this podcast. The views and opinions of any podcast guest are their own, and does not necessarily reflect the views of AWeber. Marketing best practices and advice can change based on regulations, trends and market conditions. Therefore, any older episodes may contain information most relevant at the time of publication. We hope you enjoy!