[Podcast] Episode 009: Live from Traffic and Conversion Summit 2016
By Tom Tate February 16, 2016
What’s the future of digital marketing?
Over 3000 like-minded marketers convened in San Diego last week at Traffic and Conversion Summit to discover the answer. The host, Digital Marketer, educated the crowd on what’s working today, and where they believe the industry is heading. The content was enlightening and inspiring.
Podcast-hosting service Buzzsprout had a mobile recording studio on hand to capture some audio. I took to the booth with my colleague Meghan Nesta to dish out the main themes that we knew email marketers could benefit from hearing.
— Tom Tate ✉ ☕ (@tnrt) February 10, 2016
Listen to this episode below:
Here are a few things we discussed:
- Why you shouldn’t propose to cold traffic on your first date.
- How to build relational equity with your subscribers.
- How generic lead magnets could be hurting your lead quality.
- Why its not always about you (but always about your customer.)
What do you think the future will bring?
— Meghan Nesta (@mjnesta) February 10, 2016
Have a question about email marketing?
Want to be on the show? Here’s how you can participate:
- Use the widget below to record and send us a question about email marketing.
- We’ll select a question from the submission pool and track down one of our in-house email marketing experts to provide an answer.
- We’ll record their response, package it up with your question and release it as a new podcast episode each week. Plus, each episode will include bonus resources to help you level up your email marketing.
There are so many topics to explore in email marketing. So if you struggle with design, content, analytics or just getting started, leave us a message with a specific question and we’ll start answering!
A few notes on submitting:
- Introduce yourself, and your business/email marketing venture. Please don’t share any spammy URLs.
- Keep your question brief. Anywhere between 60-90 seconds would be ideal. Two-part questions are okay, too!
- Keep it clean. We won’t accept any submissions with disrespectful or vulgar language.
If we select your questions, we’ll air it. By submitting a question, you are agreeing to allow us to use your full, submitted audio clip on our podcast and in marketing the podcast and AWeber.
Ready to ask a question? Click the green button above!
Friendly Podcast Disclaimer: We like to include this little note on each episode’s post because we provide educational content and frequently interview guests on this podcast. The views and opinions of any podcast guest are their own, and does not necessarily reflect the views of AWeber. Marketing best practices and advice can change based on regulations, trends and market conditions. Therefore, any older episodes may contain information most relevant at the time of publication. We hope you enjoy!