[Podcast] Episode 001: How could I use email marketing to support my book launch?
By Tom Tate December 15, 2015
The team at AWeber is incredibly excited to announce the launch of our first official podcast, Ask Me About Email Marketing.
Our first question comes from Simon Kadwill, a book marketer who is preparing for his upcoming book launch.
Simon asks us how he can use email marketing to support his campaign.
To answer this question, I’ve tapped two of our in-house experts: Erik Harbison, our CMO, and Chris Vasquez, Creative Director.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Organic list building alternatives to buying a list, which we never recommend
- Tactics for creating authority and converting traffic to email subscribers
- Ways to increase engagement on YouTube and build a larger audience
Listen below to hear their response.
Want to be on the show? Here’s how you can participate:
- Use the widget at the bottom of this page to record and send us a question about email marketing.
- We’ll select a question from the submission pool and track down one of our in-house email marketing experts (shouldn’t be hard to find!) to provide an answer.
- We’ll record their response, package it up with your question and release it as a new podcast episode each week. Each episode will also include extra resources to help you level up your email marketing.
There are so many topics to explore in email marketing. So if you struggle with design, content, measuring success or just getting started, leave us a message with a specific question and we’ll start answering!
A few notes on submitting:
- Introduce yourself, and your business/email marketing venture. Please don’t share any spammy URLs.
- Keep your question brief. Anywhere between 60-90 seconds would be ideal. Two-part questions are okay, too!
- Keep it clean. We won’t accept any submissions with disrespectful or vulgar language.
If we select your questions, we’ll air it. By submitting a question, you are agreeing to allow us to use your full submitted audio clip on our podcast and in marketing the podcast and AWeber..
Ready to ask a question? Click the green button below!
Friendly Podcast Disclaimer: We like to include this little note on each episode’s post because we provide educational content and frequently interview guests on this podcast. The views and opinions of any podcast guest are their own, and does not necessarily reflect the views of AWeber. Marketing best practices and advice can change based on regulations, trends and market conditions. Therefore, any older episodes may contain information most relevant at the time of publication. We hope you enjoy!