[Podcast] Episode 004: How can I send file attachments with my email newsletters?
By Tom Tate January 5, 2016
Everyone here at AWeber and the Ask Me About Email Marketing podcast wish you a very happy new year. We hope to answer many valuable questions about email marketing in the weeks and months to come. Let’s do this!.
This week’s question comes from Easter Alexander, a shamanic practitioner who is hoping to send larger files to her email subscribers. To answer her question, we’ve recruited Josh Smith, Email Best Practices Manager at AWeber.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why most email service providers, including AWeber, put limits on file attachments
- Free solutions to share self-hosted files
- Common mistakes that can sabotage conversions
- How to use email automation to deliver valuable content
- How an integration with Digioh can assist in file sharing
Listen below to hear Josh’s response.
Here are a few notable links from the show:
Want to be on the show? Here’s how you can participate:
- Use the widget below to record and send us a question about email marketing.
- We’ll select a question from the submission pool and track down one of our in-house email marketing experts to provide an answer.
- We’ll record their response, package it up with your question and release it as a new podcast episode each week. Plus, each episode will include bonus resources to help you level up your email marketing.
There are so many topics to explore in email marketing. So if you’re struggling with design, content, analytics or just getting started, leave us a message with a specific question and we’ll start answering!
A few notes on submitting:
- Introduce yourself, and your business/email marketing venture. Please don’t share any spammy URLs.
- Keep your question brief. Anywhere between 60-90 seconds would be ideal. Two-part questions are okay, too!
- Keep it clean. We won’t accept any submissions with disrespectful or vulgar language.
If we select your questions, we’ll air it. By submitting a question, you are agreeing to allow us to use your full, submitted audio clip on our podcast and in marketing the podcast and AWeber.
Ready to ask a question? Click the green button below!
Friendly Podcast Disclaimer: We like to include this little note on each episode’s post because we provide educational content and frequently interview guests on this podcast. The views and opinions of any podcast guest are their own, and does not necessarily reflect the views of AWeber. Marketing best practices and advice can change based on regulations, trends and market conditions. Therefore, any older episodes may contain information most relevant at the time of publication. We hope you enjoy!