[PODCAST] Creating Your Own Life (and Podcast) with Jeremy Ryan Slate
By Tom Tate July 18, 2017
“You have to create success for yourself before you can create success for other people.”
This is the mission statement that drives Jeremy Ryan Slate to produce three outrageously actionable podcast episodes every week.
You’ll especially want to check out the strategies and tools Jeremy uses to consistently release multiple episodes a week.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- How to start your show and pivot when needed
- The value of growing your personal brand through podcasting and beyond
- Why quality will always trump quantity
- How to set up a streamlined process to automate and facilitate a podcast production workflow
- How to use email marketing to drive listeners back to the show
- Ways to connect with your subscribers through plain messages and strong subject lines
- How to stay top of mind with consistent email sending
- And much more…
One of my key takeaways from our conversation:It's always about 'How can I help? What do you need?' - @jeremyryanslate #entrepreneur Click To Tweet
Here are a few links mentioned on the show:
- Jeremy Ryan Slate
- Create Your Own Life Podcast
- Jeremy Ryan Slate on Twitter
- Get Featured
Subscribe to the show!
If you enjoyed this episode, please take a moment to subscribe to Ask Me About Email Marketing on Apple Podcasts, or your favorite podcast listening app. And if you really enjoyed this episode or are a regular podcast listener, leave us a quick review! This will help us continue to improve the show, attract new listeners and get more ideas for future podcast episodes.
Thanks so much for tuning in!