Top 10 Power Tools to Double Your Email Marketing List for 2015
On average, AWeber clients who use email integrations have lists 104% larger than those who don’t use such tools. To help you boost your own email marketing and start 2015 off right, we’ve compiled a roundup of this year’s top 10 email integration apps in the most popular categories.
By Olivia Dello Buono December 2, 2014
Email marketing isn’t a field of dreams: you don’t simply add a form to your site and gain 200,000 readers overnight.
To truly build your audience, and your business, you need to take a few extra steps. That includes using power tools that complement your email growth strategy.
On average, AWeber clients who use email integrations have lists 104% larger than those who don’t use such tools.
So to help you boost your own email marketing and start 2015 off right, here’s a roundup of this year’s top 10 apps in the most popular categories.
List Building and Optimization Tools
Build and publish landing pages without an IT team. Unbounce gives you the tools to create your own mobile responsive landing pages with ease.
And when you integrate with AWeber, you not only get email notifications when you get leads, you have access to:
- Drag and Drop Editor: Customize your pages with this simple form creator.
- Form Builder: Create a form without the technical skills or guesswork.
- Social Widgets: Add your social links to your pages.
- Video Hosting: Embed videos directly on your page.
- File Download: Let your leads download files directly from your confirmation page.
High-converting landing pages from $49 a month. Create, split test and optimize your landing pages with Unbounce’s easy-to-use platform.
The LeadPages platform includes powerful tools to optimize your conversion rate and increase sales.
- LeadPages: Create landing pages in minutes with LeadPages’ simple publishing tool. Create, deploy and edit high-converting landing pages with ease. No coding or design experience required.
- LeadBoxes: Convert more customers with popups that appear when visitors take certain actions. You choose what, where and when they see it.
LeadPages has a three-tier pricing model, which helps you choose the right option for your business.
SumoMe is your toolkit for collecting subscribers through lightbox sign up forms on your WordPress site. With their suite of apps, you can grow your website traffic and increase sales.
Here’s a glimpse at the comprehensive features that SumoMe has to offer:
- Scroll Box: A polite way of capturing email addresses – after your visitors read a blog entry or learn about your product.
- Heat Maps: You know they’re visiting your site, but what are they doing once they’re there? With heat mapping, find out where your visitors are clicking so you can improve your calls to action.
- Highlighter: Readers can easily select portions of your content and share as quotes via social.
- List Builder: Convert one-time visitors into repeat customers with this plugin designed to prompt email subscriptions at your time of choice.
- Content Analytics: Find out what your readers are viewing and where they stop. The power to optimize your blog posts is now in your control.
Grow your audience and expand your reach with these free applications.
Capture more leads, convert more clicks and grow your list with Digioh Lightbox. With this enterprise marketing suite, you can maximize customer value without hiring an expensive IT team.
Digioh gives you the tools to reach your audience easily and effectively:
- Drag-and-Drop Editor: Easily customize your lightbox without knowing an inkling of code.
- Segment: Target and personalize your website experience to every unique customer.
- Analytics and Reporting: See which of your campaigns is most effective and which calls-to-action convert the most.
- Google Adwords Integration: Lower your ad costs and find out which keywords generate the most leads.
Digioh offers a three-tier pricing model, starting at $250 per month for the Gold package. This includes unlimited lightboxes, targeting, analytics and more.
Does it take you hours to create even the simplest of opt-in pages? What if there was a way to design a website in just a few clicks?
Well, there is such a solution, and it’s called OptimizePress.
It works with your WordPress site to create high quality themed opt-in pages.
OptimizePress gives you everything you need to build your website. Fully responsive, mobile-friendly pages can be created instantly with the LiveEditor system.
What kinds of pages can you create in OptimizePress?
- Landing Pages: Create high converting landing pages directly onto your WordPress site.
- Sales Pages: Full-scale marketing and sales pages.
- Membership Portals: Create secure, customizable membership portals.
- Authority Blogs: Grow your audience through blogging.
OptimizePress has a three-tier pricing model, $97 for their Core package, $197 for the Publisher package and $297 for Pro. And you only pay a one-time fee – perfect if you’re on a budget.
Easily convert website visitors into subscribers with OptinMonster, a WordPress plugin that lets you create attractive sign up forms for your webpage.
Over 70% of visitors who abandon your site won’t return – so capture them with attractive sign up forms that turn visitors into viable leads and customers.
OptinMonster gives you the tools to create lead-generating forms for your website with their suite of features:
- Professionally-Designed opt-in Forms: Choose from beautiful pre-made templates or customize your own with the easy-to-use template builder. Whatever your skill level, these forms are designed for optimum conversion rates.
- Multiple opt-in Form Types: Lightbox popups, sidebar widgets, floating footers, whatever your fancy, OptinMonster has the most effective form types to maximize your subscriber growth.
- Targeted Campaigns: With Smart User Targeting, you can customize your popup based on pageviews, categories and specific user behaviors. Optimize your conversion rate to capture more leads and sales.
- Exit-intent Technology: Specially designed campaigns to improve user retention.
- A/B Testing: Eliminate the guess work with easy split-testing features.
- Analytics: Sharpen your strategy with insights into impressions and conversion rates, so you can make the smart decisions and grow your list.
OptinMonster’s pricing plans start at $49 for their basic license, which allows you to manage one website with unlimited forms, analytics, A/B testing, page level targeting and more. And if your business grows, you can update your subscription straight from your dashboard for access to more features, more websites and more support.
Engage your audience and generate new leads with professional video hosting. With Wistia, you can do just that!
And the best part? You can capture email addresses within the video player, so your viewers become potential customers.
Here’s what else you can do:
- HD-Capable Video: Stream your videos anywhere on any device.
- Easy Embed & Sharing: Simple sharing on the web or social.
- Thumbnails: Add video thumbnails to your email campaign. Bonus: viewers will be tagged by your email address so you can identify the source of traffic.
- Viewer History Tracking: See which of your prospects is most engaged and the videos they’re interacting with.
- SEO: Make sure your videos rank higher in search to bring traffic to your website.
- Engagement Graphs: Analyze which of your videos performs the best and where people drop off so you can improve retention.
Wistia offers plans for every experience level, so you can create videos that convert no matter what your skillset. From the free pricing tier, with HD-video hosting and basic analytics, to the more robust team plan featuring collaboration and integration services, there’s an option to suit all of your business needs.
Social Media Tool
What better way to engage and boost your subscribers than to host a sweepstakes or contest? When you integrate Heyo with AWeber, you can easily convert Facebook fans into leads. And leads into sales.
Heyo captures emails directly from your page, so you can grow your list without a lot of legwork. How?
- Contests: Get fans to like, share and tweet about your brand. Contests drive traffic to your page.
- Promotions: Collect more leads by running social promotions. Let your fans be your sales team!
- Deals: Add a buy button onto any deal to make selling a breeze.
- Mobile Optimization: Desktop, smartphone, tablet – your forms will look good, no matter the device.
- Drag-and-Drop Template Editor: No coding skills necessary. Heyo lets you create a beautiful campaign in minutes with their user-friendly template editor.
Heyo’s business plan is only $25 per month, which includes all of the features above and more. If you’re looking for something bigger, contact Heyo directly for Agency pricing.
Take your products and services online with Shopify! Create your own ecommerce website without the hassle.
Having your own online storefront has never been easier:
- Create Customizable Websites: With hundreds of template options, and HTML/CSS editing capabilities, Shopify is perfect for beginners and beyond.
- Secure Shopping Cart: Let your customers know their transactions are safe. Shopify accepts major credit cards such as Visa, American Express and Mastercard along with payment gateways like Bitcoin and PayPal.
- User-Friendly Dashboard: Track your sales, orders and traffic. Or integrate with Google Analytics. Either way, Shopify gives you the tools to analyze your store growth and numbers, so you can make the best decisions for your business.
- Blogging Capabilities: Create a commentary with customers, publish lookbooks, publish articles and more.
- Abandoned Checkout Recovery: Send automated emails to customers who abandon carts and recover lost sales.
- Facebook Shopping: Let fans browse and shop without leaving your Facebook page.
And with the Shopify and AWeber integration, you can easily add customers to a segmented list of your choice. This means that you can target your emails based on their interests – which means they’ll be more likely to buy!
If you’re looking for something simple, the starter pricing package rings in at $14 a month. From there, the basic tier starts at $29 a month and includes 1 GB file storage, unlimited products, 24/7 support and more.
Wouldn’t it be nice to automate tedious tasks that drain hours from your workweek?
Rather than hire expensive freelance developers to integrate the services you use, you can do it all with Zapier.
Zapier is an online platform that connects the APIs of over 200 different web services to help streamline your workflow. From entrepreneurs and small business owners to marketers, designers and more, Zapier makes work easier.
- Integrate: By connecting the apps you use everyday, you save time and energy moving data from one service to another.
- Automate: Zaps – a trigger and an action- allows you to run processes automatically without any additional effort.
And this means more time to focus on the exciting parts of running your business.
By using the Zapier and AWeber integration, you can easily connect with new customers without having to automatically add them into your CRM database. Simply link your account to any of the 200+ API services, and Zapier will automate your import process.
Zapier’s free plan includes up to 5 zaps and 100 tasks a month. From there, plans range from $20 per month for a basic package to $125 per month for infrastructure level pricing.
What Are Your Favorite Tools?
Whether you’re a seasoned marketer or new to the email game, you can use apps like these to supercharge your digital marketing. We’d love to know which of these tools, or others, you’re using to boost your business. Let us know in the comments!