[PODCAST] How to Rock Podcasts as a Guest with Jessica Rhodes
Jessica Rhodes teaches us how to grow our brands and businesses by successfully becoming a guest on podcasts.
By Tom Tate July 25, 2017
Not interested in being a podcaster, but want to be on podcasts?
Get ready to rock the mic, no matter what side you’re on!
Jessica takes us through the entire process from positioning ourselves, pitching to shows, preparing for interviews and following up with hosts and listeners.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- How becoming a podcast guest can help you build your personal brand and attract new fans and followers
- How to attract leads as a guest even when podcasts are typically a “no-pitch zone”
- The do’s and don’ts of pitching yourself
- What gear (if any) you’ll need to sound professional without breaking the bank
- How to prepare for a show after you’ve landed an interview
- When to use a landing page or email automation with your audience destination
- How being on a Walking Dead podcast can help you grow your business
- And much more…
One of my key takeaways from our conversation:'Tap into some of that fun energy that I know you have...' - @jessrhodesbiz on being a #podcast guest Click To Tweet
Here are a few links mentioned on the show:
Subscribe to the show!
If you enjoyed this episode, please take a moment to subscribe to Ask Me About Email Marketing on Apple Podcasts, or your favorite podcast listening app. And if you really enjoyed this episode or are a regular podcast listener, leave us a quick review! This will help us continue to improve the show, attract new listeners and get more ideas for future podcast episodes.
Thanks so much for tuning in!