#AWeberHour Twitter Chat Preview: Spring Cleaning For Your Blog And Content
Spring is in the air. Open up those windows and
By Brandon Olson March 31, 2014
Spring is in the air. Open up those windows and let in some fresh air… and a fresh look at your blog and marketing content.
The AWeber team invites you to participate in our monthly #AWeberHour Twitter Chat, this Wednesday, April 2, from 2-3 p.m. ET. The topic: Spring Cleaning for Your Blog and Content.
We’ll be speaking with five amazing content experts to learn some tips to help content marketers and bloggers improve their content. The top chat contributor will receive an AWeber goodie bag, so be sure to participate!
Our Guest Panelists
Amanda Gallucci, @agalluch
Amanda is a Content Strategist at iAcquire, a digital marketing and SEO agency with offices in New York City and Phoenix, AZ.
Eric Siu, @ericosiu
Kathryn Hawkins, @kathrynhawkins
Kathryn is a Principal at Eucalypt Media, a boutique content marketing and strategy agency based in Scarborough, Maine. Her agency helps businesses and organizations with marketing strategy, web content audits, and developing content.
Misty Weaver, @meaningmeasure
Misty is Community Manager at Content Insight, a content software company based in Seattle, WA. Their Content Analysis Tool allows content owners to create comprehensive, usable content inventories via a user-friendly interface.
Sarah Best-Wilson, @MightyBytes
Sarah is Director of Content and Social Media at Mightybytes, a creative agency based in Chicago, IL.
How To Participate
- Create an account at Twitter.com.
- Follow @AWeber and our guest experts.
- Follow the hashtag #AWeberHour using our tchat.io link or in your favorite Twitter application (e.g., Twitter.com, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, etc.) and be sure to include it in your tweet.
What We’ll Cover
Here’s a preview of the questions we’ll be discussing:
- What is a “content audit” and how do you know if you need one?
- What are some things to look for when performing an audit? What should you be looking to find?
- How do you go about performing a content audit? Where do you focus your attention?
- What tools can bloggers and marketers use to help make an audit easier?
- What are 2-3 common blind spots that often get missed in a content audit?
- How can looking at your competitors’ content help you improve your own content? What should you be looking for?
- Once your audit is done, what do you do next? What do you do with the info?
- What 2-3 tips would help people improve the content of their blog or marketing material?
Mark your calendars for this Wednesday, April 2, at 2 p.m. ET and be sure to follow @AWeber to stay up to date on all the action. Tweet you there!