Podcast Interview: Talking Email and Affiliate Marketing
We recently chatted with AWeber user and affiliate marketer Andrew Wee about email marketing, deliverability and how affiliate marketers can incorporate email into their marketing mix. Here’s what we learned.
By Justin Premick March 14, 2008
Recently I had the pleasure of meeting and talking with AWeber user and affiliate marketer Andrew Wee at the Affiliate Summit in Las Vegas.
Andrew asked me to join him on his podcast to discuss AWeber and more affiliate email marketing ideas.
So this week, we chatted for an hour or so about email marketing, deliverability and how affiliate marketers can incorporate email into their marketing mix.
The audio from our discussion is now live on his site.
What You’ll Learn
Some of the questions Andrew asked me over the course of our 72-minute talk:
- How Do You Build Trust and Credibility? (and why do you want to?)
- How Do You Define “Value?” What Makes For a Valuable Email?
- What Exactly Do Email Marketing Services Like AWeber Do?
- What Does It Mean to Have a Good Email “Reputation?”
- Does Sending HTML Get Your Emails Blocked?
- How Can You Quickly Create Email Content?
Hear the Full Interview and Discussion
You can also download the MP3 file there.